Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.'s Immigration Law Team consists of attorneys and paralegals who rely on their experience and knowledge of this intricate area of the law to best serve each client’s needs, whether the client is an international corporation, a small business or an individual.
We offer the full range of immigration-related legal services, including services relating to nonimmigrant (temporary) visas, employment-based immigrant visas and permanent resident petitions, family-based immigrant visas, adjustment of status processing, visa processing abroad and U.S. citizenship and naturalization.
We assist our clients to achieve their immigration objectives by dealing directly with the necessary state and federal agencies, including the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs and Enforcement, U.S. Embassies and Consulates, the U.S. Department of Labor and state Departments of Workforce Development.
The representation we provide in this area focuses on the specific needs of each client. We don’t just look for the standard solution. Rather, we use creative strategies to produce the best results for each individual case.
Quality is an essential aspect of the advice we provide and the work we produce. Our focus on quality and our technical expertise enable us to succeed on the more sophisticated immigration matters. Through our experience and use of technology, we manage each project efficiently and provide exceptional service.
Representative EngagementsMembers of the Immigration Law Team have:
- Advised corporations and businesses on available immigration options and the selection of the most appropriate strategy for achieving the client's immigration objectives
- Prepared nonimmigrant petitions and supporting documentation and successfully obtained visas in a variety of nonimmigrant categories, including, among others, H-1B (specialty workers), L (intracompany transferees), and TN (professionals from Canada and Mexico), O (exceptional ability) and E (treaty traders and investors).
- Obtained the necessary Department of Labor approval through both the labor condition application and labor certification process to permit clients to employ foreign nationals.
- Prepared immigrant petitions for a variety of employed-based immigrant categories.
- Assisted clients in obtaining U.S. citizenship through the naturalization process.
- Advised corporate clients during immigration raids and I-9 audits by governmental agencies.
- Conducted I-9 audits and advised clients concerning I-9 policies and procedures to reduce potential exposure.
- Counseled clients regarding appropriate actions to undertake upon receipt of no-match or mismatch letters from the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- Assisted corporate clients in preparing offer letters of employment and reimbursement agreements for foreign workers.