Intellectual Property Litigation
Pam Price is a paralegal in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek, where she has assisted in the litigation of business, commercial, products liability, employment, intellectual property, consumer finance, and personal injury cases in federal and state courts throughout the United States, as well as various appellate courts including the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, Wisconsin Supreme Court, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
- University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, B.A., magna cum laude, 1992
- Second chaired numerous jury and court trials with the Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek attorneys, providing assistance with jury selection, witness preparation and management, exhibit preparation and management, jury instructions, special verdicts, and formulation of cross-examination questions and the closing arguments presented by the attorneys based, in part, upon her knowledge of the evidence and her analysis and observations of the jury’s reaction to the evidence presented.
- Assisted with pretrial preparations, including discovery, locating of expert witnesses, preparation of mediation statements, pretrial reports, jury instructions, special verdicts, and motions in limine, witness testimony, trial strategy, and courtroom set-up.
- Worked with law firms throughout the United States in the defense of patent and trademark disputes involving large corporations, small businesses, and individuals.
- Assisted in the judgment process, including the taxing of costs and perfection of judgments, and successfully persuaded a local Circuit Court to change its taxation of costs procedures to conform to Wisconsin law.
- Assisted with the preparation of appellate briefs and motions filed with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin
- Cathedral Meal Program volunteer
- Career Day Programs at local high schools
Articles and Presentations
- Effective Discovery Strategies for the Litigation Paralegal in Wisconsin, Institute for Paralegal Education, July 1999
- Document Production and Organization in Wisconsin, Institute for Paralegal Education, January 1998